Are your naches, niggles and pains stopping you from doing what you want?
Would you like to feel better, move better and even look better?
All without having to leave the comfoort of your own home!
Good news, now you can with our NEW Online Membership’Pilates Extra’
with Cherry and Liz’.
Cherry and Liz’ are bringing their sessions to you home! They are not just experts in their field of SpineCare Pilates, their online tution is absolutely first class. Which means YOU will be in very safe hands.
So, what will you get with a Pilates Extra with Cherry and Liz’ online membership?
- Two Pilates Extra (20 to 30 min) sessions a week for you to do in the comfort of your own home or whilst working away
- One Seated and supported session
- Regular homework exercises to do at your leisure, to help enhance your results!
Plus each month, You’ll Get Bonus Sessions in Specialist Subjects such as…
- Mini sessions for desk workers
- Mini sessions for those of you who have Osteoporosis to help you build your bones
- Mini Fitness sessions ‘Toned in Twenty’ that you can trust even though you may have suffered with back issues
- Monthly zoom sessions so we can keep an eye on you.
- Mindful Pilates
- Diamond Pilates sessios for pelvic floor health
You can join us live in the Facebook Group or catch up on the sessions in your own time.
Even if you have to isolate at home at any time or go on holiday, we can still look after you and your body
You will be able to ask questions and make request bothin the Facebook Group and via private messages.
Pilates Extra Timetable
Monday – 6.00pm – Cherry
Wednesday – 10.45am – Liz
Friday – 12. 30 pm – Cherry
(Remember you can catch up at any time)
Bonus sessions will be pre recorded and put out at different times. We will notify you via Facebook and email once they are ready for you to view.
Monthly Zoom sessions will be live at 7.30 on Friday Evening (recordings will be available for you to do on catch up).
More Information and User Hints
You will need a tablet or computer, internet connection and a Facebook account.
Please note you can open a private Facebook account that nobody sees but still allows you to join us. Speak to Freya at reception if you need any help!
If you have a Smart TV, you can put your computer through it to join us in full screen (Cherry ‘I personally use a projector with my computer to be able do any online classes or courses to get a better view’).
We would recommend buying a stand for your phone or tablet so you can see the screen and easily adapt for standing and mat work. I’ve had some good ones for under £30 on Amazon.